Skip to content
08/26/2010 / jenidleman

More Fun With Duct Tape

Well I have now finished two more projects in my duct tape experiment.

I made an iPhone case/wallet for Ian, out of digital camo tape. Which, I think, turned out pretty awesome.

As you can see… it has a front flap with a velcro closure, an iPhone pocket with a velcro buckle flap to keep it safely in place, and some pockets inside for a couple of cards or some cash. I’m definitely going to need to make one of these for myself. Maybe with an extra pocket for a chapstick. Best of all, it took less than a roll of duct tape, which even with the velcro brings the cost to around $4.

And I also made a little purse for Lily.

Hers is her favorite color – turquoise, with just a little bit of purple, and just for an extra touch of girly, I put on a ruffle. Velcro closure, a few pockets inside for her essentials, and a detachable braided strap. 🙂 Once again, less than a whole roll of duct tape, so cost is about $4.

One more day until the weeeeeeekend!

A post about wedding plans soon!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: